Thursday 10 March 2016

Personal Statement : Job


It was a very unexpected decision that i wanted to be a journalist. Started from taking english literature and english language itself as my major in the university had encouraged me to learn more about 
 communicate with people from many different levels, what i mean from different levels is learning language itself taught me to communicate in a better ways. For instance how to ask someone on purpose to gain deep information using formal forms, how to write clearly, concrete, direct. 

Moreover, understanding english spoken also written which had been knows as international language. 
What really had change my mind to choose journalist as a journey of my life one thing 
i had known for sure is i want to be a person that relays informations from around the world people are dying to know. I do want to be the first person who shares all the breaking news which people think they will never get to know those. Being a journalist also helps to communicate in so many ways, to see different perspectives of each assumption.
For experiences i have been part of many events in the university as a MC. In addition, i used to write papers and essays at university in formal ways. I feel that applying this job could help me to gain higher education of being a journalist and hopefully i would meet, communicate also know honoured people to be interviewed because i believe by talking to many people we could get not only information but lessons of life from their experiences. Lastly, it would help me to know what i should better do to persue my path of careers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice structuring. You started with your reason to apply the job and elaborate it with your qualification and experience. Good job!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete